Eligibility Criteria & Application
The Explorations in Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity (ERSCA) program seeks to cultivate research partnerships between SJSU faculty and undergraduate students, especially second-year students.
Benefits of the program include (but are not limited to):
- Cultivate research skills based on your interests
- Engage in enriching experiences with peers
- Expand skill-set for your resume
- End of the year Research Symposium
- Possibility for Course Credit
ERSCA is a year-long program that includes various workshops, one-on-one mentoring, along with faculty-student engagement in a research setting to help you succeed within the program.
To join ERSCA, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an SJSU student student entering your 2nd year at SJSU
- Your GPA must be between 2.8 to 3.0
- You must be pursuing a major within the College of Business, Humanities & the Arts, Social Sciences, Applied Sciences, or Education
Apply to Join ERSCA
Are you interested in developing a research partnership through ERSCA? Click here and follow the instructions to apply! https://goo.gl/forms/ce1DKxBhNuQgmUOp2