How to Schedule An Appointment
Scheduling an Appointment
Last updated 3/17/2020
At this time, Peer Connections is offering online/virtual appointments. Our in-person services are closed.
Online: Visit Spartan Connect and log in using your SJSU student ID number and password. Click on the blue "Get Assistance" button and follow the prompts. Be sure to select the "virtual" service options to see our online/virtual appointment schedule:
- Virtual Course-Based Tutoring: to meet online with a tutor for course content tutoring
- Virtual Undergraduate Student Writing: to meet online with a tutor for writing for any undergraduate course
- Virtual Graduate Student Writing: to meet online with a tutor for writing for a graduate course
- Virtual Mentor Class Related: to meet online with your course mentor (if applicable)
- Virtual Time Management: to meet online with a mentor for time management strategies
- Virtual Study Strategies: to meet online with a mentor for study strategies
- Virtual Stress Management: to meet online with a mentor for stress management strategies
- Virtual Campus Resources: to meet online with a mentor to learn more about campus resources
- Virtual Mentoring - Other: to meet online with a mentor for other reasons that don't seem to fit in the categories above
If you have not already completed a tutoring or mentoring form this semester, be sure to fill out our Intake Form before scheduling an appointment.
E-mail: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send a message outside of our regular business hours, we will respond to you on the next business day.
By making an appointment, you are agreeing to our policies.
You must be a currently enrolled student to participate in our programs.
Online Tutoring via GoBoard
Our online/virtual tutoring sessions are hosted by GoBoard. Check the following links for more information to prepare for your session, or to confirm you have a device that can access GoBoard effectively.