Spartan Support Network Referral Process
1. To make a referral to Spartan Support Network, you will need to use the Spartan Connect online system. If you have not received an invitation to activate your Spartan Connect account, please contact your Spartan Connect administrator.
2. To make a referral, go to https://sjsu.campus.eab.com. Sign in to Spartan Connect using your SJSU ID and password. When your home page loads, click on the Issue Alert link.
When the Issue Alert page loads, fill out the form:
4. Enter either the student’s name or ID number
5. Select a reason you would like to refer the student. If more than one reason applies, you may go back and select another reason from the drop down menu.
6. If this student is in one of your classes, you can choose the class from which you are referring.
7. Any additional comments are welcome so that we can better serve the student when we meet with them.
8. When you have filled out the form, click the blue Submit button in the lower right corner. You will see a confirmation that Spartan Connect has an Alert Issued.
9. A professional staff member from Peer Connections will reach out to the student
and connect them with the appropriate resources. Once contact has been made you will
be notified; however, due to student privacy concerns, we will not be able to inform
you about the action that has taken place or what was discussed with the student.
You may ask the student directly if they are willing to share this information.
If you have any challenges with entering information or need to talk to someone about the Spartan Support Network program, please contact Jahmal Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-924-2514.